Lake Vermilion Minnesota Cabins for Rent
Everett Bay Lodge offers 10 lovely Lake Vermilion Minnesota cabins for rent. Our Lake Vermilion lodging ranges from a cozy 1 bedroom to a spacious 5+ bedroom. All of our Minnesota cabins for rent include private decks, kitchen and baths, satellite TV, internet access in your cabin and our property sits on the shore of Lake Vermilion. Several have propane fireplaces.
Cabins can be rented by the day with minimum stays based on the season or by the week. Rates vary by season. Please take a look at our variety of options below to find the cabin that’s just right for you or your group. View our policies.
- Payment in full is due at check-in. If group members will be arriving at different times, please make arrangements so that the first guests wishing to enter the cabin are able to settle the total balance due upon arrival.
- Groups interested in reserving more than 2 cabins, please call before making any reservations.
- While all bedding is provided, bath and dish towels are NOT provided.
- Damages will be at guest’s expense.
- Pool open June through August 31st. (Minimum 70 degree air temperature for pool to be open).
- For the peace, safety and enjoyment of all, we DO NOT allow Jet Skis or Fireworks. ATV’s/Dirt Bikes must be trailered on resort property.
- Early check-In (12-3pm) may be pre-arranged for $50 per cabin.
- We sell bait, gas and ice
All cabin rates are subject to 6.875% sales tax, 3.0% lodging tax and .5% county tax.
To ensure enjoyment for all, we do NOT allow pets. Thank you for understanding.
A deposit equal to 1/3 the lodging or boat/motor rental is required to reserve each full week rental to ensure availability upon arrival. If you must pay by check, we will hold your tentative reservation for 5 days until acknowledged. (credit cards preferred for deposits) Group rentals of two cabins, stays of more than a week, and cabin or boat rentals of less than 1 week require one-half of the total rental charge as deposit. Group rentals of more than 2 cabins call for special consideration. Because we are a small seasonal business – cancellations affect us greatly; therefore, deposits are non-refundable on all cancellations within 60 days of your arrival date. If your cancellation is received earlier than 60 days prior to your arrival AND your cabin/boat is re-rented at the full rental rate you had reserved, your deposit will be refunded, less a $25 office fee. Refunds are not issued for early departure.
- Check-In time is after 3:30 p.m.
- Check-Out time is before 8:30 a.m.
- Early Check-In with advance notice-$50 per cabin (12-3pm).
Note: From June 1 to August 27, preference is given to cabins rented in advance by the week, beginning on Saturday. During that time, partial week rentals are accepted at the nightly rate if they begin or end on Saturday with a 3 night minimum. Before June 1 and after August 27th, we may be able to do a a 2 night minimum stay subject to availability. Average Nightly Rate=Week Rate divided by 7 and applies to all week long stays that begin on Saturday.
Visitors / Extra Guest Policy
- Day visitor – $10/person/day
- Overnight or extra guest – $28/person/night or $85/week over the base rate of cabin.
- Infants under one year stay free
- Cabin maximum applies to overnight AND day visitors.